Live From The Charlotte
Get the latest update with live streaming of
The Charlotte construction progress!
Update from the Construction Team
• P1 electrical and hydro-vault rooms have been painted, with their doors and hardware installed.
• Ground floor exterior framing, gypsum sheathing, and window blocking installation are complete and the second floor is underway.
• P3 level wall and stair patching process have been completed, while the block-work is well underway.
• Fifth-floor curbs and upstand walls have been formed, reinforced, and poured.
• Ninth floor suspended slab mechanical and electrical rough-ins and reinforcement, and concrete placement has been completed.
• Eighth-floor zone 2 suspended slab has had the concrete placement completed; it has also been patched to accommodate the waterproofing membrane application.
• The eighth to ninth-floor verticals have been reinforced, formed, and have had the concrete placement completed.
• The ninth to tenth-floor verticals have been reinforced and are currently being formed.
• The parking level pressurization ducts are to be installed and inspected.
• The P2 block work, paint, and the doors and hardware installation is to commence.
• The ground floor window frame installation is to commence.
• The ground floor block work and fire stopping is to be completed; the same could be noted regarding the interior layout. That of the second floor is to commence.
• The sixth floor curbs and upstand walls are to be formed, reinforced, and poured. Those on the seventh floor are to commence.
• The tenth floor suspended slab mechanical and electrical rough-ins and reinforcement, and concrete placement are to be completed.
• The elevator machine room roof slab is to have the forming, reinforcing, and concrete placement completed. The divider beam installation is to commence.
• The pool outer liners waterproofing and insulation are to be completed, with the base form work and reinforcement to commence.
• The tenth to eleventh floor verticals reinforcement and formwork to commence.